If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you may return your new, unused, undamaged goods within 14 days of receiving the items. Before returning them, please step in contact with us to avoid any unwanted circumstances.
Get full refund within 14 days; replaceable within 60 days.
If the Customer is not satisfied with the product received in his/her order, Customer will have a period of fourteen (14) days in to return the order in its entirety, or if desired, return any of the products composing the total order, and entirely without any penalty, or the need to explain why.
If your Product was damaged in the shipping process please send us a few pictures of the damages within 3 days of receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch and arrange another to be shipped.
Also, the shipping cost is on us if the return or exchange is caused by our fault. The refund will only be made if the product is in perfect order.
Before returning items to us, please read and follow the instructions below. Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.
If the buyer want to return a product, he or she should contact email@example.com prior.
- All products must be returned in their original and new, unused condition with original packaging. If any accessory or the original item was lost during the process of returning, we will deduct the price of the lost item from any refund.
- Mis-shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item received was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees. If you choose so, you can also return the product and get a full refund plus the shipping fee.
- For a defective product, the Customer should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be determined if the product is in fact defective. MANOOCO will bear the costs if the Customer has to send the product to the store. As soon as it is confirmed that the product in question is defective and that the product has not been damaged on purpose, MANOOCO shall refund or send a replacement to the Customer.
There may be a limit of available units of each product sold through the website. If we run out of stock before the end of an order, we will immediately inform you, preventing the end of the purchase process. In the event that the product is unavailable after the order has been made, the user will be informed by email of its total or partial cancellation. The partial cancellation of an order due to its lack of availability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order.
OUT OF STOCK
In most cases, when an item displayed on our website is no longer available, either the item will not appear on the site at all, or a message indicating the item is Out of Stock will appear on the product detail page. In some cases, however, due to inventory fluctuation, items that appear to be available when you place your order may, in fact, be out of stock. If this happens, we will notify you as quickly as possible that your order cannot be fulfilled. That item will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for that item.
You may be able to pre-order some items that are not yet available for immediate delivery. The Pre-Order message will appear on the product detail pages. A credit card is required for pre-ordered items, and your credit card will be authorized for the price of pre-order as a pending charge. However, we will not charge your credit card for the order until your pre-ordered item(s) actually get shipped.
- Except for those required or implied by legislation, MANOOCO gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of MANOOCO. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of MANOOCO under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or MANOOCO to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, MANOOCO shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by MANOOCO or the failure of MANOOCO to comply with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, MANOOCO will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. MANOOCO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the city where the Company has its registered office, in this case, Maribor, Slovenia. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the customer's State if there is any kind of dispute or conflict. However, in the case that the customer is a Company, parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maribor.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The failure by MANOOCO to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.